- Take the Temperature & Humidity Sensor into the room where you have installed your Gateway.
- In the app, select “Add Device.”
- Select “Temperature & Humidity Sensor.”
- On the sensor, you will see a small plastic pull tab. Pull it out completely. The blinking green light on the sensor indicates it is in “Pairing” mode and searching for the Gateway.
- The device will appear in your Devices list. This confirms that your Temperature & Humidity Sensor has paired.
Your app will update when the sensor pairs with your Gateway. If it is unable to pair with your Gateway, see the reset instructions below.