A Temperature & Humidity Sensor measures relative humidity and ambient air temperature. It captures readings about once every 15 minutes.
The sensor can:
- Detect conditions for mold and mildew (generally above 60% humidity)
- Detect freezing conditions which may lead to frozen pipes and water leaks
- Report temperatures from 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 50 degrees Celsius)
- Keep your expensive wine collection in check
- Protect cigar humidors and pianos
You can use the sensor to detect conditions in your refrigerator or freezer, depending on the location and associated signal strength.
Use the sensor indoors, away from rain.