1. In the MyPlace app under Devices, select "Add Devices."
2. Under Climate Control, select "Thermostat."
3. Follow the in-app instructions for wiring and mounting the thermostat. Select "Add to Network."
4. Put the thermostat in programming mode:
- Put the thermostat in "Off" mode.
- Press and hold the area between the Hold button and the Fan button. While holding it down, swipe your finger down on the right slider until "01" displays. You are in programming mode.
5. Use the + and – buttons to advance through the menu options until "12" displays. Select Hold to accept.
6. Use the + and – buttons to advance through the menu options until "01" displays. Select Hold to accept.
7. The thermostat will pair automatically with the Gateway. The Radio Status icon will light up in green.
8. Name the Centralite Thermostat.
9. Select "Done."
When paired, your Centralite Thermostat will be added to your account in the Gateway section of the Devices page.
To read the complete User Guide, go to https://centralite.com/downloads/pearl_install_guide_2016.pdf. Pages 8 – 10 have more information.