The Entry Sensor comes in two parts: the smaller piece is the magnet and the larger piece is the transmitter. When the magnet separates from the transmitter, the sensor reports “Open.” When the magnet is beside the transmitter, it reports “Closed.”
Articles in this section
- What is an Entry Sensor?
- How does the Entry Sensor work?
- How do you pair the Entry Sensor with the Gateway?
- How do you install an Entry Sensor?
- How do you reset the Entry Sensor?
- How do you know if the Entry Sensor batteries are low?
- How do you change an Entry Sensor battery?
- How do you install an Entry Sensor on my garage door?
- What are the default rules for the Entry Sensor?
- What are some Custom Rule examples for the Entry Sensor?