USB stands for Universal Serial Bus, an industry standard for short-distance digital data communications. USB ports allow USB devices to connect to each other and transfer digital data over USB cables.
Articles in this section
- What is MyPlace?
- Who is eligible for MyPlace?
- Are MyPlace communications encrypted?
- Which mobile devices does MyPlace support?
- How do you set up Geofencing?
- What is Geofencing?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Can you get a discount on your homeowner's insurance with MyPlace?
- How can you submit a MyPlace feature request on the website?
- How do you create a custom rule?