Motion detection is powered off by default. Turn it on in your MyPlace camera's options, locally or remotely. You can also use “Home” and “Away” modes to toggle motion detection on-and-off for all your cameras. Your camera will enable motion detection by default when you go into “Away” mode, and disable in “Home” mode.
Articles in this section
- Does MyPlace have video capabilities?
- How do you set up a smartphone or tablet as a security camera?
- What is the maximum number of smartphone or tablet cameras I can add?
- How do you enable motion detection?
- How much data of my internet data plan does a MyPlace smartphone or tablet camera use?
- How do you dim the screen?
- How do you review the videos?
- How do you enable dedicated camera mode?