Motion detection is off by default. Turn it on in your MyPlace camera's Options, both locally and remotely. You can also use modes – Home and Away – to toggle motion detection on-and-off for all your cameras. By default, your camera will enable motion detection when you go into away mode, and disable motion detection when you go into home mode.
Articles in this section
- Does MyPlace have video capabilities?
- How do you set up the smartphone or tablet as a security camera?
- What is the maximum number of smartphone or tablet cameras I can add?
- How do you enable motion detection?
- How much data of my internet data plan does the MyPlace smartphone or tablet camera use?
- How do you dim the screen?
- How do you review the videos?
- How do you enable dedicated camera mode?