If you are subscribed to MyPlace Pro Monitoring, it is advised you to check with your county and local municipality for guidance. Some require the placement of signage and insist you write your permit ID number on it. It is recommended you display the yard sign and window decals to provide added protetion by presenting a clear warning to potential intruders.
Articles in this section
- What is MyPlace?
- Who is eligible for MyPlace?
- Are MyPlace communications encrypted?
- Which mobile devices does MyPlace support?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Can you get a discount on your homeowner's insurance by enrolling in MyPlace?
- How can you submit a MyPlace feature request on the website?
- How do you create a custom rule?
- I would like an additional MyPlace Yard Sign. May I order a new one?
- Are you required to display the yard sign and window decals when using MyPlace?