The QR code (Quick Response Code) is found on the bottom of the gateway. A QR code consists of black squares arranged in a grid on a white background, which can be read by scanning the graphic when using the camera of your smartphone.
Articles in this section
- What is MyPlace?
- Who is eligible for MyPlace?
- Are MyPlace communications encrypted?
- Which mobile devices does MyPlace support?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Can you get a discount on your homeowner's insurance by enrolling in MyPlace?
- How can you submit a MyPlace feature request on the website?
- How do you create a custom rule?
- I would like an additional MyPlace Yard Sign. May I order a new one?
- Are you required to display the yard sign and window decals when using MyPlace?