There is no limit to the number of cameras or devices you can operate in your MyPlace account. However, you may be limited by your home’s internet bandwidth.
Articles in this section
- Does MyPlace have video capabilities?
- How do you set up a smartphone or tablet as a security camera?
- What is the maximum number of smartphone or tablet cameras I can add?
- How do you enable motion detection?
- How much data of my internet data plan does a MyPlace smartphone or tablet camera use?
- How do you dim the screen?
- How do you review the videos?
- How do you enable dedicated camera mode?