Doors and windows are an intruder’s targeted entry point. MyPlace Entry Sensors are discreet, tamper-resistant and easy to install. Monitoring your home’s most vulnerable areas is a basic and critical piece of protecting what you love. Entry sensors can also be used to monitor medicine cabinets, liquor cabinets, safes, and more.
Articles in this section
- What is an Entry Sensor?
- How does the Entry Sensor work?
- How do you pair the Entry Sensor with the Gateway?
- How do you install an Entry Sensor?
- How do you reset the Entry Sensor?
- How do you know if the Entry Sensor batteries are low?
- How do you change an Entry Sensor battery?
- How do you install an Entry Sensor on my garage door?
- What are the default rules for the Entry Sensor?
- What are some Custom Rule examples for the Entry Sensor?