After putting MyPlace into TEST mode, move the sensor several times by touching it. After exiting TEST mode, an email report will be sent to you indicating how many times it moved, and if the sensor is functioning properly. It is recommended you test your system at least once a month.
Articles in this section
- I love this, how do I tell you?
- I am moving and need to change my address. What should I do?
- How do you determine if the Touch Sensor is functioning properly?
- How do you determine if the Water Leak Sensor is functioning properly?
- How do you sign into MyPlace on the Touchpad?
- How do you set up the Touchpad stand?
- How do I test my system without notifying my MyPlace Trusted Group?
- What are MyPlace group texting alerts?
- Any tips on positioning the Touchpad?