Position the touchpad in a location near the front door or other entrances frequented by residents, guests and trusted service personnel. With your 4-digit code they can arm and disarm the MyPlace system as they come and go.
Articles in this section
- I love this, how do I tell you?
- I am moving and need to change my address. What should I do?
- How do you determine if the Touch Sensor is functioning properly?
- How do you determine if the Water Leak Sensor is functioning properly?
- How do you sign into MyPlace on the Touchpad?
- How do you set up the Touchpad stand?
- How do I test my system without notifying my MyPlace Trusted Group?
- What are MyPlace group texting alerts?
- Any tips on positioning the Touchpad?