Yes, all communications are encrypted with 2048-bit SSL. The platform employs bi-directional authentication with cryptographic tokens. All files and content are stored with AES-128 using the same mechanisms and architecture used to store credit card information.
Articles in this section
- What is MyPlace?
- Who is eligible for MyPlace?
- Are MyPlace communications encrypted?
- Which mobile devices does MyPlace support?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Can you get a discount on your homeowner's insurance by enrolling in MyPlace?
- How can you submit a MyPlace feature request on the website?
- How do you create a custom rule?
- I would like an additional MyPlace Yard Sign. May I order a new one?
- Are you required to display the yard sign and window decals when using MyPlace?