No. MyPlace is offered by FPL Smart Services™, LLC (Smart Services), a subsidiary of FPL Energy Services, Inc. (FPLES) and Florida Power & Light Company (FPL). MyPlace platform services and alarm monitoring are offered by Smart Services, and not FPLES or FPL, and are provided respectively by People Power Company and PPC Systems Inc. MyPlace device sales and rentals are offered and provided by Smart Services.
Articles in this section
- What is MyPlace?
- Who is eligible for MyPlace?
- Are MyPlace communications encrypted?
- Which mobile devices does MyPlace support?
- How do you set up Geofencing?
- What is Geofencing?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Can you get a discount on your homeowner's insurance with MyPlace?
- How can you submit a MyPlace feature request on the website?
- How do you create a custom rule?