No. MyPlace is offered by FPL Smart Services, LLC (Smart Services), an unregulated subsidiary of FPL Energy Services, Inc. and Florida Power & Light Company (FPL). These optional MyPlace packs and products are offered by Smart Services, not FPL. MyPlace platform services and MyPlace Pro Monitoring are provided by PeoplePower Company, an independent company, separate from Smart Services.
Articles in this section
- What is MyPlace?
- Who is eligible for MyPlace?
- Are MyPlace communications encrypted?
- Which mobile devices does MyPlace support?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Can you get a discount on your homeowner's insurance by enrolling in MyPlace?
- How can you submit a MyPlace feature request on the website?
- How do you create a custom rule?
- I would like an additional MyPlace Yard Sign. May I order a new one?
- Are you required to display the yard sign and window decals when using MyPlace?